Skypark Airport, Woods Cross, UT 84087
- Experience in 3D printing is very important.
- Experience in Solidworks is very important.
- Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
- Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
- Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; and requesting special services.
- Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Mechanical Engineer Qualifications / Skills:
- 3D Printing experience
- Requirements analysis
- Design skills
- Presenting technical information
- Conceptual skills
- Quality focus
- General consulting skills
- Control engineering
- Production planning
- Technical zeal
- Job knowledge
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering (Master’s preferred)
- Experience working in the mechanical engineering field
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, CAM, and Matlab/LabView programs
At Panhwar Jet, we design and build the world’s first all-electric self-charging luxury business jet, is seeking excelling Senior Electrical Design Engineer. This position will be at our new office in Skypark Airport, Woods Cross, UT 84087. We are a startup of multi billion dollar aerospace industry which provide our employees and associates the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing company in a booming industry. Panhwar Jet provides a fun, exciting environment that encourages creativity. We aim to be a company people really want to work in. Our fast growth means plenty of opportunities for our team members to grow inside the company as well. Our company is growing rapidly and is searching for experienced candidates for the position of controls senior engineer. We appreciate you taking the time to review the list of qualifications and to apply for the position. If you don’t fill all of the qualifications, you may still be considered depending on your level of experience.